Bookings only available to logged in users

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Bookings only available to logged in users

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello is it possible to use the booking as an ‘attending’ function?

I would like to limit only logged in users to be able to click ‘attending’ on an event, it would then show the users that are attending the event.

Could this be achieved?

Thanks

Ross Gosling

Yes, I don’t see why not :).

On the ‘bookings’ settings tab there’s an option to require that the user be logged-in to ‘purchase’ tickets. If you’re just registering attendance then set the tickets price to 0, and disable the gateways (as they won’t be needed).

The only downside is that the ticket table still appears – I’ll be focussing on the booking form in the 1.3 update, and aim to make it easier to structurally change it (as opposed to just add/remove forms). (1.2 is due out this week in case you’re wondering 🙂 ).

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.