Booking information in database?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

I’m happy with the Pro version of the Event Organiser and am currently using it as our booking manager for our upcoming event. It’s working great so far.

However, I am wondering whether EO will store the bookees’ information into the backend database. I did some look up in my MySQL database but got no luck. Could you give me a hint here?

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Zhaoben

Zhaoben Xu

I’m glad to hear you’re happy with the plug-in. Yes it does. If the bookee is a WP user then it just users the details from their user account (see *_users and *_usermeta). Otherwise it stores it as “booking meta” (in the *_postmeta table.

All data collected at the booking form (excluding ticket selection, and if applicable, credit card details ) are stored there also. You can download this data (in CSV format) by clicking download bookings/tickets from the bookings admin page.

Booked tickets are store in their own table.

Hope that helps!

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.