Booking Form Not Showing Up

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dave Navarro 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

https://www.topekaphotostudio.com/events/event/dslr-fundamentals-class-with-gordon-lamb/

Live switch for PayPal is in Sandbox Mode and a valid email address is present.

I have a single ticket set up as “Student” with 25 spaces at a price of $25 each. “Cap booking…” is set to 25 as well.

Only one booking form (the default). Start date is Oct 16 @ 12am and the End date is Nov 10 at 11:59pm.

No idea why the booking form is not showing, I’ve been through the doc twice now.

Dave Navarro

Changed the “Cap Booking….” to “Do not cap” and still no form.

Dave Navarro

Fixed it. I deleted the ticket and recreated it. I must have made a mistake when I created it the first time.

Dave Navarro
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.