booking form fiels

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello
    When choosing the option of creating a account for user i would like to display my website costum registration form as event booking form is very pour in terms of fiels and i would like the colected data to be connected to users profile.

Also in the booking form would be nice to add google recaptacha to validate the booking or similar function.

Any help would be helpfulll?

Boudewijn van den Breemer

Hi Boudewijn,

Unfortunately you can’t embed your own registration form into the booking form. You could add custom fields and use custom code to set up the data, or you could restrict bookings to logged-in users and link the users to your custom sign-up page.

You can alter the message appears to a guest user if guest bookings are disabled as follows:

add_filter('eventorganiser_booking_login_required', function() {
         return "Only logged-in users can place a booking. Sign up <a href='http://url/to/your/signup/page'>here</a>";
     });

As for Google-captcha, I’ll look into adding that to the next update.

Stephen Harris

Thank you very much.
    Maby you can thonk of future to explore this issue, it would be very usefull.
    In my case i want to collect data about the user in the booking form and would like that info to be connected to user page. For exemple to collect users birthday date there on option as the date option doents show paste dates.

Thank you very much
    Jorge

Boudewijn van den Breemer

Hi Jorge,

You may want to consider creating a custom field and capturing it on the booking form, and then storing it against the user (as user meta?). I can provide some code on how to do that if that’s an option you want to try.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.