Booking form

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How can I offer an booking form with zero tickets?

Joe Fritsch

Hi Joe,

You can’t. If you want to avoid the user being able to select multiple tickets you could enable “simple booking mode”. This will also make it appear to the user that they aren’t selecting a ticket.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,
    i need this option: It should be possible to select 0 or more tickets.
    I think this should be possible with a hook or filter when the form is evaluated? I am a developer and well known with coding.
    Otherwise I need to look for another solution. Would you refund my purchasing in this case?
    Best
    Joe

Joe Fritsch

Hi Joe,

I’m not sure why you need 0 tickets, what is the problem you’re trying to solve?

Are you trying to hide any notion of tickets from the user and simply have a “register” button? Simple Booking Mode achieves that.

Or do you want unlimited capacity? (That’s not a feature, but you can achieve something like it by increasing the availability).

Stephen Harris

I do’nt have time and I am not in the mood to explain you why I need this. I NEED IT. It must be poosible to select 0 or 1 ore more tickets. If there is no possibility, please let me know so I look for another solution. And tell me if you refund my purchase.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  Joe Fritsch.
    Joe Fritsch

Hi Joe,

You can’t place a booking with 0 tickets. I have refunded your purchase.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.