Book Online button still showing when no tickets are set for event

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Book Online button still showing when no tickets are set for event

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I removed booking tickets from a recurring event (the event no longer requires tickets) but the “Book Online” button still shows up in the qtip modal when hovering over the event on the Full Calendar display.

When going to the event page no form is shown, so that works correctly. How can I remove the button from the modal?

Brian Reeves

Hi Brian,

The ‘book now’ button on the calendar tooltip is not something that is provided by Event Organiser Pro or any other the extensions. You probably a theme or third-party code that is adding it.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.