background image in event

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Im very new to wordpress, but Im liking what Ive found thus far. I have one problem Im struggling with though. For Posts I can add a media image to the left side bar which is great and they have an area where you can set up a background image so the entire screen isnt black which is even better! However, I would like to do the same thing with Events. I can do the small image on the left, but there isnt an option for a background image. Is there a way to address this? Please help me!
    Ken

Ken

Here are the images set up in a post. Background image along with a small image set into the text box.
    http://arabesquelex.com/journey-the-silk-road-gala-show/

And here is the event displayed with the image in the text box, but I still cant find a way to resolve the background image problem.
    http://arabesquelex.com/events/event/baladi-pt-1-fundamentals/

I cant find an option to set the background image in an event. I was fairly certain that I was on the right track with the Custom Field options, but Im officially stumped. Someone please let me know if I’m wasting my time on this. LOL

regards,

Ken

Ken

Hi Ken,

A background image isn’t a native option for WordPress, which means your theme is probably adding it. I’d recommend contacting the theme developer and asking them if it does (or if they could make it) support custom post types. Its a commercial theme, yes? If so, they should provide you with some some help on how to achieve this.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.