Back end editing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Stephen,

I have been enjoying many of the strengths of your plug in.

A few items that I would love to see addressed in the near future.

Editing the Bookee data. Many people have errors in their email address or other when they submit. Being able to edit this so I can do bulk emails to participants is critical.

It is awesome that I can move a booking to another date but this only works if it is a recurring event. Sometimes we cancel an event and need to move registrants to another program. Would be great if we could do this with the click of a button.

Is there a way to copy an event to save recreating one?

As I mentioned in a previous post the ability to bcc the admin or other email when sending a bulk email to bookees of a particular event.

Thanks again for the great plug in,

Mark

Mark Taylor

Hi Mark,

Editing the Bookee data. Many people have errors in their email address or other when they submit.
    This will be possible in the next major version of Event Organiser Pro. If you want access to a beta-version, I’d be happy to arrange that.

Sometimes we cancel an event and need to move registrants to another program
    This is not straightforward unfortunately. Each event has their own tickets, so moving users from one event to another would mean assigning the new tickets. Additionally, each event can have different booking forms, requiring different information. I will consider this for a future update, but it’s unlikely to get into 2.0.

Is there a way to copy an event to save recreating one?
    No but there is a Duplicate Post plugin that also works for custom post types, and in particular events.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.