Application status

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have a free registration form in my form. All reservations have the status “Confirmed” automatically. How can I make the machine automatically set the status to “Awaiting confirmation” and the administrator could manually change it to “confirmed” in orders.

Aleksei Poryvkin

Hi Aleksei,

You can use this code to prevent this behaviour: https://wp-event-organiser.com/forums/topic/manually-confirm-free-bookings/#post-17477

Please note, that version 3.0.0 (due next month) will introduce breaking changes which will impact that. There’ll be more details published soon, but in version 3.0.0 it will be easier to disable that behaviour.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.