Allow customer to edit booking

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Philippe Zuber 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I did a search in the forums for this topic and the latest I found was https://wp-event-organiser.com/forums/topic/bookees-to-edit-their-bookingstickets/

Are there plans for allowing someone to update a booking? I’m not looking for something that is smart enough to adjust payments based on booking changes – although, it would be awesome if it could do that! :). As a first-out possibility, perhaps it could allow bookings for events with free tickets to be updated (ticket count, user address info, etc), and a follow-on release supporting limited update of bookings for events where payments are required.

Thanks!

Robert Stankey

I have found out how events can be canceled with this shortcode:
    [booking_history bookee_can_cancel=”true”]

However, this only works with useres that were logged in when booking. I also want guests to be able to cancel their ticket. Could you add a simple link to the confirmation email with which guests can cancel their tickets?

Best,
    Philippe

Philippe Zuber
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.