Advanced Ticket Selector with Integrated Fields

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Advanced Ticket Selector with Integrated Fields

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve seen the following design on many ticketing sites, and was wondering if there are any plans for something like this in the future.

It’d be a better solution for me since I can then require people to add a vehicle licence plate for every ticket, and so minimise the possibility that they buy multiple tickets and only supply one licence plate.

Alternatively is it possible to add this functionality using a add-on to EO Pro?

Thanks

[direct link to wireframe image]

• This topic was modified 11 years ago by  Dario. Reason: inline image got removed
    Dario

Just to post here what I’ve discussed with Dario via e-mail a while back. This is a feature I’d like to see added – but there are some user-interface (form customiser) and architectural (ticket meta data?) obstacles to over-come before this can be done. Unfortunately there isn’t an expected time for when this feature will be added.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.