Adding tickets PHP error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Now when i add tickets to an event it doesn’t work, I get this in place of tickets in event admin when I update the post:

Warning: array_flip() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/sapphire/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/admin/includes/event_ticket_table.php on line 58

Warning: array_intersect_key(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/sapphire/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/admin/includes/event_ticket_table.php on line 58

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/sapphire/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/admin/includes/event_ticket_table.php on line 59

Daniel Peters

Hi Daniel,

Apologies, I seem to have missed this bug report. When you create this ticket, have you selected any occurrences for it? (Or are you booking ‘by series’ perhaps? If you’d like, you can email me log-in credentials for your site and I’ll take a look myself.

All the best,
    Stephen

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.