Adding Icon to category in calendar

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Adding Icon to category in calendar

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Madeleine Parkyn 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Stephen

I’d like to indicate virtual events on the calendar. It is possible to do this using an icon which would appear alongside the event title?

Many thanks for your thoughts.
    Best wishes
    Madeleine

Madeleine Parkyn

Hi Madeleine,

There is no feature to support this, but you there is the eventorganiser_fullcalendar filter which ffilters events returned to the calendar. Its an array of events and each event has a 'title'' key which you could edit and insert an image or other HTML. I’ve not tested it with ions though.

If you do use that filter keep in mind the calendar is cached so you’d need to update an event before it takes effect.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen
    Many thanks for that suggestion. I’ll give it a try.
    Best wishes
    Madeleine

Madeleine Parkyn
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.