Add Attendee Information to Admin Email

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Add Attendee Information to Admin Email

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

It would be helpful to add the required fields (or at least name and email) to the confirmation email the administrator receives.

Our client does not like having to click on a link and login.

Beth

Beth Moeller

Hi Beth,

Bookee information should be included in the email to the admin. (There’s a bug with respect to guest bookees, which results in the bookee section being displayed but the details not – this has been fixed in 1.5, currently in beta).

Thee bookee section should appear between the list of tickets contained in the booking and the ‘view the booking here’ link.

Stephen Harris

Hello Stephen,

Information only appears if the person has logged in or created an account. Our client does NOT want people creating accounts. The primary contact wants all the booking information (name, address, email, custom fields) in the email she receives. She does not want to have to click the link to review the information. I’ve had the discussion with her multiple times and she insists all the information must come to her via email.

Beth

Beth Moeller

Hi Beth,

What version of Pro are you running? There was previously a bug with the bookee information in the e-mail, but the details of the bookee should appear in the e-mail (e-mail and name) in the latest version (1.5.3). You can use the e-mail tag %form_submission% to display a table listing all the custom fields too (1.5+).

If you’ve upgraded and it still isn’t working for you then I might need to take a look myself as it functions as expected on the test sites.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.