Add a message when no events

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to have a default message when there are no events showing? It looks like just the default archive message is there link to site. I want to add a message just for the events page. Also, how do I change the page so it does not have a sidebar?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 11 years, 3 months ago by  kevinritt.
    kevinritt

Hi Kevin,

The answer to both of those questions is to edit the default template (in your example archive-event.php). The default ‘no events found’ message appears there.

Note the page you linked to is not the event archive showing no events, its actually your site’s 404 page. You’re not getting to the event archive page. This is probably an url rewrite problem. Other users have reported this after having trying Events Manager (or having it currently active). To fix this, disable Events Manager and flush the rewrite rules by going to WordPress’ Settings > Permalinks and clicking save.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.