1.7 Needs Your Help!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1.7 will bring with it a lot of improvements – some obvious ( such as city and state fields for venues), and some a lot more hidden, including user interface tweaks that make using Event Organiser even easier! I’ve written a brief overview of what 1.7 will bring in this post.

But 1.7 needs your help. It is now ready for beta testing – and you can test it out by downloading it from the GitHub repository (dev-1.7 branch). I’m after beta testers to try out the new features and report any bugs, and translators to help keep the po/mo files up to date.

There is no experience required to be a beta tester – just a willingness to try out the plug-in to check everything is in good order! It doesn’t matter if you can’t identify what’s causing a bug, or how to fix – just reporting it is a huge help! (If you do find a bug, feel free to open an issue on the GitHub repository.)

If you want to help out, but aren’t sure what to do, feel free to post here or contact me directly.

• This topic was modified 11 years, 3 months ago by  Stephen Harris.
    Stephen Harris

Year, Month and Day archives not working correctly.
    I add “/on/2012/” to address, query_string in template is “post_type=event&ondate=2012” but sql query on $wp_query is

SELECT wp_eo_events.event_id, wp_eo_events.event_id AS occurrence_id, wp_eo_events.StartDate, wp_eo_events.StartTime, wp_eo_events.EndDate, wp_eo_events.FinishTime, wp_eo_events.event_occurrence, wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts LEFT JOIN wp_eo_events ON wp_posts.id = wp_eo_events.post_id WHERE 1=1 AND wp_posts.post_type = 'event' AND (wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' OR wp_posts.post_status = 'private') AND (wp_eo_events.StartDate > '2013-02-04' OR (wp_eo_events.StartDate = '2013-02-04' AND wp_eo_events.StartTime > '22:38:28')) AND wp_eo_events.EndDate <= '2012-12-31' ORDER BY wp_eo_events.StartDate ASC, wp_eo_events.StartTime ASC

regdos

My fail, i uncheck “showpast” on configuration page.

regdos

No worries :). Thanks for testing! I’m hoping it’ll be ready this week!

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.