WPML activation disturbs Calendar view

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug WPML activation disturbs Calendar view

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

a couple of days ago, I updated my site with Event Organiser Pro 1.8.3 (2.9.0) and WordPress 4.0

When I activate WPML Multilingual CMS 3.1.7.2, the calendar page: http://search-engine-academy.eu/training-schedules shortcode [eo_fullcalendar] does not show any events. All events do show on category/tag archives. I’m using a custom child theme.

Do you have any idea if this is bug on your side or WPML?

Thanks
    Miho

Miho Karlic

Hi Miho,

You mentioned you updated EO. Did 1.8.2 (or the earlier version you were using) work ok? Does it work if you revert back to that version?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.