WP_List_Table::get_columns() error

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug WP_List_Table::get_columns() error

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

So I’ve updated all plugins, and I’m still getting this error.. Could you help me fix it?

function WP_List_Table::get_columns() must be over-ridden in a sub-class.

All the best,

Elise

Elise de Koning

Hi Elise,

What version of Event Organiser, Event Organiser Pro and WordPress are you running? Also where exactly do you get this error?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

I get the error at the reservations page.

WordPress: 4.7.1
    Event organiser: 3.1.7
    Event Organiser CSV: 0.3.2
    Event Organiser Pro: 1.9.4

Also, it doesn’t accept my license code, which we’ve just purchased.. Strangely enough I can only fill in one code (can’t find where I should fill in the key for CSV).

All the best and thank you for the quick response!

Elise

Elise de Koning

Ah, I see, you’re running an out-of-date version of Pro which is currently at 1.11.8. (The bug you describe, which is an incompatibility with newer WordPress versions, has since been fixed).

You purchased a license key today, so you if you downloaded the plugin then, you should have downloaded the latest version. Had you previously purchased the plug-in, and so were using the version you obtained from that purchase?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

That’s true, the plugin was already installed, and we just bought the license to update the plugin. However, WordPress says it up to date.. How can I manually update the plugin? Because putting the new license key in, doesn’t work (it says it’s not valid).

All the best,
    Tim

Elise de Koning

Hi Tim,

If you can’t see the update available and the license key is saying is invalid, that’s probably because the plug-in has been unable to communicate with our servers.

The most straightforward solution would be to go to your account and download the plugin (as a zip file). Then extract that file, and upload it to your site via FTP, replacing the existing version.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.