WP Event Organiser Pro Search Event List Pagination not working

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug WP Event Organiser Pro Search Event List Pagination not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The pagination of my search result list is not working.
    The URL changes from …/page/1, …/page/2, …/page/3 but the content does not change. It only shows the first page of the search results.
    Anybody else facing the same problem?
    I am also using the WP Types Plugin but the problem seems to be there also if I deactivate it.
    Would be grateful for any hint and support!

sophia

The issue seems to occur because I have the static search page as front page. It works if I don`t use it as front page.

What do I have to change in the pagination function if I want to use the search page as front page? What should the base value look like?

sophia

I solved it with the redirection plugin redirecting the frontpage URL to the search page. There is for sure a better solution but it works now…
    Sorry for the post here. It is not a wp event organiser bug… WP event organiser is working – great plugin! Thanks for it!

sophia

Hi Sophia,

Glad you’ve found a solution for this. I guess WordPress doesn’t like pagination of a static front page, but I’ll look into this and see if there’s anything the plug-in can do to support this.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.