Where is the title, excerpt and name area?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Frontend Submissions Where is the title, excerpt and name area?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

![enter image description here][1]Good evening everyone,

Can some one please show me where the title, except and name area is on the form.The only area I have is times and date and email. Nay help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks you!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  Roy Fiegenschue.
    Roy Fiegenschue

Hi Roy,

If you toggle the ‘Event fields’ metabox on the right of the form customiser then you’ll be able to see the event fields (including event title and content). Click to the add the fields and then you can position them on the form.

Stephen Harris

Just setting up the FES add-on; the event-excerpt isn’t listed in the event fields – how do I get it to show?

Barry Meadows

Hi Barry,

The excerpt is not enabled by default. You can edit event-organiser-pro/form-customiser/class-eo-event-form-controller.php and uncomment line 91.

This will be enabled by default in a future release.

Stephen Harris

thanks – should I edit it in situ or copy to my theme?

Barry Meadows

Edit in situ

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.