When cancelling a booking, current admin becomes bookee

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug When cancelling a booking, current admin becomes bookee

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

It seems that whenever you cancel a booking, the bookee’s information (First/Last Name, e-mail address) is replaced with the info for the admin user who cancelled the booking. This becomes a problem if you restore the booking, as you’ve lost the bookee’s information for reference and contact.

Natalie Parisi

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for reporting this and apologies for any inconvenience caused. There’ll be an update released shortly to address the issue. This only affects ‘logged out’ bookings, and the original bookee data (e.g. bookee’s name and e-mail) should still be present in the database, so if you need to retrieve those details, just let me know and I can take you through how to correct the booking (it requires access to the database).

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.