Warning messages appear when going to Settings-> Event Organiser

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Warning messages appear when going to Settings-> Event Organiser

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Stankey 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I just purchased and downloaded the Pro version and see the following messages when I select Settings -> Event Organiser from the WP dashboard.

Warning: count parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/31/d245091495/htdocs/clickandbuilds/stage/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/Gateway/AbstractGateway.php on line 78
    Warning: cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/31/d245091495/htdocs/clickandbuilds/stage/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/Gateway/AbstractGateway.php:78) in /homepages/31/d245091495/htdocs/clickandbuilds/stage/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

These messages don’t show if i select any other Settings option.

Thanks,
    Robert

Robert Stankey

Hi Robert,

Which payment gateways have you enabled?

Stephen Harris

The only gateways I’m aware of are:

1) Paypal through Gravity Forms.
    2) Event Organiser Authorize.net
    3) Event Organiser iDeal
    4) Event Organiser Stripe

I used to have WooCommerce enabled but it has since been disabled (don’t know if that makes a difference or not).

Thanks,
    Robert

Robert Stankey

Thanks, this should be fixed in 3.0.14

Stephen Harris

Awesome, thanks!

Robert Stankey
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.