Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' – class-eo-booking-form-element.php

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' – class-eo-booking-form-element.php

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

A possible bug on one of my client sites.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in /path/to/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/form-customiser/class-eo-booking-form-element.php on line 1455

Can be replicated by going to https://www.mindfulnessinaction.co.uk/events/event/evening-mindfulness-course-spring-2020/#eo-bookings and trying to book.

It’s on multisite, if that helps.

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Shankie

Hi Andrew,

I’ve replied to your email about this.

Stephen Harris

I am receiving the same error. It would be helpful to know what the fix was.

Alex Pomer

Hi Alex,

In this particular case it was the theme had created an another element on the page with ID ‘eo-bookings’ and so a callback was listening to the wrong event.

More generally, this bug is likely because creating a booking is causing the page to reload (it should instead show payment options or a success message). This could be because of a javascript error on the page.

If you can provide a link to the site (either here or through https://wp-event-organiser.com/contact/) I can take a look.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.