Venue Quote Bug

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sadik Bhimani 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

Let’s say a venue name contains a quote. Like Queen’s Park. Now in admin Add Event, if you type in the venue name, the ajax fetched results will fetch the venue as long as you type in Queen

But if you type in Queen’s (that is, if you include the quote), there will be no search results and the ajax drop down will say No Venue. This is because the value passed to the _GET parameter adds a slash to the quote. So the value seen in event-organiser-ajax.php line 704 is Queen\’s and so it doesn’t match the term name.

In event-organiser-ajax.php line no. 704 if I add stripslashes, this fixes the bug.

$value = stripslashes( trim( $_GET[‘term’] ) );

Sadik Bhimani

Thanks Sadik,

I’ll get this fixed in the next update!

Stephen Harris

You are welcome… Happy to help. Your addon is awesome and we have made great use of it on our site!

Sadik Bhimani
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.