venue map disappears

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Katja Krüger 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I selected openstreetmap and inserted a map with the shortcode [eo_venue_map venue=”%all%”]
    We use the Divibuilder and the site is a multisite
    When I first saved the site with the map, the map was there and the next day the map was gone. I changed something on that website saved and the map was there but the next day it was gone again.
    On another Website (single site) with same code I can see the map and the code for the openstreetmap is generated.
    This is the site where the map is gone: http://mehrwegstatteinweg.life-online.de/fuer-geniesserinnen/

Viele Grüße Katja

Katja Krüger

Hi Katja,

I can see on that page that there is a HTML element on the page where the map should be inserted, so the error is definitely on the front-end (javascript) rather than PHP. In the browser console I can see you have a couple of errors:

SyntaxError: unexpected token: identifier

TypeError: a(…).datepicker is not a function

It’s not clear where these errors are coming from as they the file has been minified. Either there is javascript error in another plug-in, or – more likely – you have a plug-in enabled which minifies Javascript. And for whatever reason the minfied version contains an error.

Event Organiser’s javascript files are already minified, so you don’t need to minify these again. It could be that applying a second-round of minification produces the error.

Stephen Harris

Thank you for the very quick response!
    I could solve the problem because of your answer.

Katja Krüger
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.