User Events Attending Template 'else' Not Working

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug User Events Attending Template 'else' Not Working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m using EO Pro 1.2’s new “events_attending” function with a copy of the events-user-attending.php template in my theme (note that I’m using it directly in the theme: echo do_shortcode( '[events_attending]' ); )

I’m trying to get a message to show up if an user is not attending any events by inserting my desired html in the else part of the template.

The problem that I’m having is that the shortcode doesn’t seem to “run” if the user isn’t attending any events. I’ve even tried adding echo 'test'; to the top of the template and that only displays when the user is attending an event.

Any idea what’s causing this problem? Thanks.

Dario

Hi Dario,

Yeah, the logic in the shortcode handler means the template is not loaded when the user is not attending any events or is not logged-in. I’ll be releasing a fix later today.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.