Undefined function?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey Stephen!

When I log into my wp-admin recently, I get this message. not sure if you might know how to deal with it. Not a coder quite yet– hope this finds you well. – CE @ WA

Fatal error: Call to undefined function eventorganiser_inline_help() in /home/boyscouts7350/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/admin/includes/ticket-row-view.php on line 61

• This topic was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Ann/Caitlin Wiegand/Everett.
    Ann/Caitlin Wiegand/Everett

Hi,

Looks like Event Organiser is not activated (and Pro is). Deactivate Pro via FTP then reactive Event Organiser via the WordPress admin and then reactivate Pro. You can deactivate Pro by renaming the folder. Before activating Pro again, make sure you rename the folder back again.

I’ll release an update to Pro shortly to prevent any future errors.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Stephen Harris.
    Stephen Harris

Thank you!

Ann/Caitlin Wiegand/Everett

This now fixed in 1.5.3 🙂

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.