Uncaught ReferenceError: eo_widget_agenda is not defined frontend.min.js:14

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Uncaught ReferenceError: eo_widget_agenda is not defined frontend.min.js:14

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I updated from version 1.4.2 and I am getting this error:
    Uncaught ReferenceError: eo_widget_agenda is not defined frontend.min.js:14

maratino

Hi Maratino,

I’m afraid I can’t replicate this error. It could be a cacheing issue (do you have any cache plug-ins installed – if so have you tried clearing the cache). The second thing you could do is to put the following at the top of your wp-config.php file:

define('SCRIPT_DEBUG',TRUE);

This will make the plug-in use the uncompressed version of the script. While the error might still appear, it will tell you more clearly exactly where the error lies and that may help diagnose the problem.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.