Ticketlist dates are sorted wrong after booking

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Ticketlist dates are sorted wrong after booking

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have reported this earlier but this time I found an easier way to reproduce the bug. Hopefully it’s nothing too complicated.
    I have setup a test site with nothing but Event Organiser, latest WordPress + default theme.
    If I create a recurring event at for example March 17, March 24, March 31
    and create a ticket with all dates selected.
    Everything is ordered correct at first, however if I submit a booking for the ticket at March 31.
    Then the ticket order is wrong the next time someone visits the event. It will now be in the order March 31, March 17, March 24,

The “Upcoming Dates” section above the form still shows the dates in correct order.

I have tried switching between different plugin versions and discovered that the ticketsorder is correct if I switch to EO Pro “Version 1.11.12” however the bug appears on both “Version 3.0.12” and “Version 2.0.1”.

Let me know if you want me to send you login credentials to my test site

Thanks!

AK

Thanks for reporting this it should be fixed in the 3.0.13 release.

Stephen Harris

Thank you Stephen!

Is there a way I could apply this to version 2 ?
    (I´m using Version 2.0.1 )

Thanks!

AK

Hi Anders,

I’ve just sent you a link to a 2.0.2 version.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.