The tickets you have selected are no longer available.

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug The tickets you have selected are no longer available.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have been selling tickets on my site for some years, but all of a sudden all attempted sales get the message: ‘The tickets you have selected are no longer available’. I’m running the latest wordpress, and event-organiser-pro. What would cause this?

Barry Meadows

It seems there is a problem with the date handling on tickets as when I add a new event, there is no date shown where you add tickets to select

Barry Meadows

tried downgrading to wordpress 4.5.4 as the upgrade to 4.6.1was the last change I made – still get the fault

Barry Meadows

seems this was a problem with the PHP version – I had upgraded to PHO 7.0; reverting to 5.6 cured the problem; thanks to Stephen for his advice

Barry Meadows

This was a known issue with Event Organiser Pro and PHP 7, which had been fixed in 1.11.8. However, that version was not properly released.

1.11.8 has since been released, and so you should see this available in the next few days. Once you’ve upgraded to 1.11.8 you’ll be able to use PHP 7.

Apologies that release wasn’t… released.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.