The license key you have entered is invalid ?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums iCal Extension The license key you have entered is invalid ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Just purchased the extension for iCal , i’ve entered the License key as provided in my invoice but i
    get the error message:

The license key you have entered is invalid

Also , where can i manage my site License’s , is there a list in my account somewhere ?

andytc

Hi Andy,

The license key wouldn’t be present in the invoice, this is the payment key. You should have received your license key in the body of the confirmation e-mail.

You can log-in via http://wp-event-organiser.com/my-account to view your purchase history. However, you to use this form if you wish to reassign a license key.

If you can’t find your license key I can re-issue one for you, just let me know.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen ,

Thats where i found the key – as below –

Event Organiser ICAL Sync – 10 site license
    License key: ****-****-****-****

I used that and still get the invalid key message , although the extension is working.

andytc

ahhh … sods law , as soon as i posted that i checked the settings page again and it’s green 🙂

All good , Cheers

andytc

No worries, must have been temporarily unable to validate the key with our servers.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.