The bookies are not mailed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hellloi Stephen,
    I’m fighting with the issue about mailing bookies. I as a organiser get the information about new booking but the bookie not recieve any mail from the system. I try to send them email by “Email bookees” but the bookie not recieve it.
    I had installed the latest EO version (3.10.7 and 3.2.0 of PRO) on WordPress 5.7.2.

May be will be also good to have option in “Email bookees” to send copy to event organiser.

Thanks for looking on the problem Kamil

Kamil Konečný

Hi Kamil,

The bookee will only get confirmation of a confirmed booking. (On the other hand the “email bookees” should email all selected bookees irrespective of booking status).

Could you try using this plug-in to verify the emails are being sent? If they do not appear then there is likely a bug or plug-in conflict and I’ll investigate further. If they do, then the issue might be with the email delivery or with the recipient’s inbox / mail provider (both are outside of the plug-in’s control). Given you are seeing some emails being sent, then its unlikely to be an issue with email delivery.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.