Stripe – An unknown error has occurred.

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Stripe – An unknown error has occurred.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello

I’m experiencing a couple of issues with Stripe bookings:

1. A ‘New Event Booking’ email comes through to admin as soon as the user clicks ‘Book’ and this is before any Credit Card details have been entered
    2. When entering Stripe’s test card details and clicking ‘Pay’, I get ‘An unknown error has occurred.’ message just below the Credit Card fields. However, these test payments are showing up in my Stripe account.

It seems the Event Organiser Pro plugin isn’t able to connect the payments somehow?

Many thanks

Sam

Sam Grimshaw

Hi Sam,

When completing the purchase have your browser console open on the network tab. You should see an 4XX or 5XX error, and the body of the response might contain more information.

You can also enable debug logging by adding

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

to your wp-config.php above where it says to make changes

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.