strip charged 100 times the actual amount.

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug strip charged 100 times the actual amount.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  IITOMI AKITSUGU 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I use event-organiser-stripe for JPY.
    Unfortunately strip charged 100 times the actual amount.

Please advise?

IITOMI AKITSUGU

I solved it.

/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-stripe/class-eo-stripe-payment-gateway.php

before:
    line 207
    $total = intval( eo_get_booking_meta( $booking_id, ‘booking_amount’ ) * 100 );

after:
    line 207
    $total = intval( eo_get_booking_meta( $booking_id, ‘booking_amount’ ) );

IITOMI AKITSUGU

Hi Iitomi Alotsugu,

Thanks for reporting this, and my apologies for any inconvenience caused. An update (Event Organiser Stripe 2.1.3) has just been released to address this issue. When charging a customer through stripe, currencies which do not have a decimal unit (such as the yen) should not have the total amount multiplied by 100.

For currencies with a decimal unit, such the dollar and the pound, the total amount should be given in the smallest unit (cents and pence), and so is multiplied by 100. I hadn’t realised that this shouldn’t be the case for non-decimal currencies such as the Yen.

This only impacts the Stripe gateway.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your quick response. It is very much appreciated.

IITOMI AKITSUGU
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.