Stray Period on Event Poster Board

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Stray Period on Event Poster Board

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Good afternoon,

Several weeks back, I noticed an arbitrary period appearing at the bottom left of the page on my event poster board. After taking a look at the code, I identified the issue and just did a quick modification to address the item.

Today, I just noticed that there was an update to 1.0.1, so I downloaded it and performed a quick test to make sure the ‘Load more’ wouldn’t show (thank you for that). When I refreshed my page, I noticed that the arbitrary dot had reappeared. Since I’m going back in and modifying the code, I figured I should pass this along to you. The issue appears in file event-organizer-posterboard.php on lines 157 and 158.

Existing Code:

.'<div id="event-board-items"></div>
    .<div id="event-board-more"></div>'

Fix:

.'<div id="event-board-items"></div>'
    .'<div id="event-board-more"></div>'

That’s it; no more arbitrary dot!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  Tommy Johnson.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  Tommy Johnson.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  Tommy Johnson. Reason: Apparently, I'm formatting challenged today
    Tommy Johnson

Oops! I’ve corrected this now (I thought I had already done so :/ ). In the next update, the issue will be fixed so there won’t be any need to perform any edits.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.