State / Province field

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’ve just installed the Pro (Business) version of EO and I’m having a problem with the Address block on the booking form. The problem is I can’t remove State/Province. I can untick the State/Province checkbox and the field disappears but when I save the field still appears. If I go back to the booking form the checkbox is still unticked but the State/Province field is still there.

Any ideas??

Great plugin by the way. Saved me a world of pain. 🙂

Regards
    Stuart

Stuart Farish

You’re welcome, glad you like it :).

I’ll look into this bug – it seems the post code ignores the settings as well…

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen
    I’ve also noticed the placeholder value for number fields doesn’t show up in the actual form if set to 0.

Cheers
    Stuart

Stuart Farish

Thanks for reporting that. It’s actually a bug in the free version, and will be fixed with 2.7.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.