Site crashes after last update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Since I last updated the Event Organiser Plugin, the browser don’t shows the content of pages where I used shortcodes. It works when I deactivate the Event Organiser Plugin.

Its looking like this: marianeleganti.ch

Jerom Pathipat

Hi Jerom,

Which shortcode are you using? Do you have access your site’s error logs. is there a relevant error message?

If you’re not sure how to access your error logs, try adding

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true );

This will display error messages on the page, so you will not want this enabled for long, but it on the page with the shortcode you should see an error message.

Stephen Harris

I am using the shortcode:
    [eo_events event_category=”Allgemein” numberposts=5 showpastevents=false]

Error log:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function eo_get_event_time_format() in /home/frch/public_html/jugendbischof.ch/wp-content/themes/JuBi-Theme/shortcode-event-list.php:50 Stack trace: #0 /home/frch/public_html/jugendbischof.ch/wp-includes/template.php(690): require() #1 /home/frch/public_html/jugendbischof.ch/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser/includes/event-organiser-templates.php(96): load_template(‘/home/frch/publ…’, false) #2 /home/frch/public_html/jugendbischof.ch/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser/classes/class-eo-event-list-widget.php(302): eo_locate_template(Array, true, false) #3 /home/frch/public_html/jugendbischof.ch/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser/classes/class-eventorganiser-shortcodes.php(272): eventorganiser_list_events(Array, Array, 0) #4 /home/frch/public_html/jugendbischof.ch/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): EventOrganiser_Shortcodes::handle_eventlist_shortcode(Array, ”, ‘eo_events’) #5 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #6 /home/frch/public_html/jugendbischof.ch/wp-includes/s in /home/frch/public_html/jugendbischof.ch/wp-content/themes/JuBi-Theme/shortcode-event-list.php on line 50

line 50 in my edited shortcode:

<h5 style="text-indent:65px;"><?php echo eo_get_the_start( eo_get_event_time_format()); echo "   " . eo_get_venue_name(); ?></h5>

Thank you!

Jerom Pathipat

Hi Jerom,

eo_get_event_time_format() is not a function that exists in Event Organiser. Was this perhaps defined by another plug-in, that is no longer installed? Or could it have been added to the Event Organiser (in which case it would be lost when you updated)?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.