single ticket issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,
    I’ve got a little issue.
    When there is only one ticket to book, the ticket picker is not displayed in the frontend. (But when I add a second ticket to the event, both tickets are displayed in the frontend)
    Do you have any idea, what could cause this issue?
    Thanks, Heiko

Heiko Prieß

Hi Heiko,

Do you have “Simple Booking Mode” enabled (check the ticket-picker options on the form customiser).

If so, the user will not be able to select the ticket but is assumed to book one place for the one ticket type available for the event.

If you create additional tickets, then this disables the simple booking mode, and the user can then adjust the ticket quantities.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.