Single site license key invalid

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pamela Browne 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am new to using Event Organiser and I purchased the iCal extension to use on a client’s site. I tested it out on my own site first and then when I installed it on the client’s site the license key came up as invalid. How do I fix this? This was supposed to be a solution for another calendar plugin that stopped working. Now I’m stuck with my client’s site not functioning properly. Thanks! (I sent a message using the Contact function earlier today but no response yet.)

Pamela Browne

Hi Pamela,

As you know I sent you an e-mail yesterday and the license key has been updated.

All the best,
    Stephen

Stephen Harris

Yes, I got the email last night and it is working, thanks!

Pamela Browne
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.