Show search drop down field option values if future event venue data exists

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Show search drop down field option values if future event venue data exists

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Evan McMahon 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I am using the event listing shortcode as follow:

[event_search event_end_after="now" filters="state"]

I’d like to only show states(here in the US), for states that have events in the future. Current behavior is to show states (venue data) that have been entered ever, resulting in choosing a state that returns zero results.

As you can see, my specific event listing is only events after now, so it makes sense UX wise to make this change. Also, I’ve seen other popular WP plugin calendar do this. Thoughts on how this could be altered? Thank you for looking it.

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Evan McMahon.
    Evan McMahon
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.