Shortcode for booking form

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peggy Zogbaum 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a very urgent problem to solve.

I got Event Organiser Pro and successfully added three events. It works fine when I open the direct link to the event. The event and its booking form show up properly.

But now I wanted to create 3 pages and use the shortcode [event_booking_form event_id=13] for the booking form by adding the event-id, as it is shown in your documentation. So, I think I got the correct event-id, but the shortcode doesn´t work! Nothing is shown on the page. I have no explanation for it. Can you help me?

I am using wordpress 3.9.2. and the newest version of EO Pro. Thank you in advance for your help!

Here are some screenshots:

database event-id

shortcode

• This topic was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  Peggy Zogbaum.
    Peggy Zogbaum

Hi Peggy,

The column name in the database is misleading. The ‘event_id’ there actually refers to the occurrence ID, what you require is the ‘post_id’. You can also find this when editing an event (the url will be ...?post=[post-ID]).

Stephen Harris

Thank you! 🙂

Peggy Zogbaum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.