Shortcode button / screen fade

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Erica Eide 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When trying to add an events shortcode, the entire screen fades and the shortcode editor is there but not accessible/doesn’t respond.

Erica Eide

Thanks for reporting this Erica,

This issue effects those who have upgraded to WP 3.6. They’ll be an update later today to fix this issue. (This also affects the Ticket dialog).

Stephen Harris

Ok, great! Thanks!

Erica Eide

I’m at version 1.3.2 for pro but still having the issue with the screen fade and inaccessible shortcode editor.

Erica Eide

Hi Erica,

You’re using WP3.6, right? If possible could you give me access to your site’s admin to investigate this further? (You can contact me via this form ).

Stephen Harris

Just in case others could benefit from knowing this, the issue appears to be with Chrome. I used incognito mode and it works fine.

Erica Eide

Glad to hear its working for you. As I mentioned in the email, it sounds like a cache issue. It should fix itself, or else you can clear your browser’s cache. Do you have any plug-ins that might cause this issue – for instance some security plug-ins remove version numbers from scripts – and they are used to invalidate scripts/styles cache.

Stephen Harris

I do use Better WP security but I deactivated it and the problem persisted while not in incognito mode.

Erica Eide
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.