Setting event times in the FES

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is it possible to have the same time selections appear in the FES as in the admin screen? In admin I can simply set the time by clicking on the 5 minute increments.

When a user submits via the FES they can set the time to the minute with the current server time displayed Generally this means I have to go and edit the event to set the times correctly. Could we have the same selections in FES as in the admin view?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  Mike Rawlins.
    Mike Rawlins

Hi Mike,

The time picker for events in FES is the same as in the admin – but unlike the admin the default start/end time is ‘now’ rather than ‘now’ rounded forward to the nearest half-hour. Is that what you’re referring to?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.