Search function in Events list redirects to homepage

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Frontend Submissions Search function in Events list redirects to homepage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Team,

For some reason the search bar results in my admin dashboard ‘events list’ redirects to the homepage instead of returning events results.

Please see pic

I am running the latest version of wordpress, with the divi theme.

Thanks in advance

Connie

Connie Mottshaw

Hi Connie,

Could you try temporarily deactivating other plug-ins/theme. I think this must be a conflict with a particular plug-in or theme. I can investigate a bit more if you can identify which one.

Stephen Harris

Hey Stephen

I did a plugin conflict test, turned them all off and it still did the same thing.

I am running the Divi theme, is there a known conflict?

Connie Mottshaw

Hi Connie,

I’ve just sent you an email.

Aa mentioned in the email tphere are known issues with Divi (though the theme developers may have fixed those) but nothing that you describe.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.