Responsive issue on payment gateway

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Responsive issue on payment gateway

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi (me again, sorry)

The payment gateway is not really working on mobile phones the card number and cvc seem to wrap over each other and is not viewable. Is it possible to split card cvc and date across multiple line on mobile phones?

regards

Paul

Paul Newbery

Hi Paul,

Just to confirm, which payment gateway is this?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

It is the stripe gateway that we are using.

Paul

Paul Newbery

Hi Stephen,
    any ideas? as it the stripe gateway is basically useless unless it can work on mobile devices. The majority of site traffic comes from mobile phones.

Paul Newbery

Hi Paul,

The plug-in uses Stripe’s element library to build that input. After entering the credit card number it should only display the first four numbers and reveal inputs for the CVC and date. (See, for example: https://stripe-payments-demo.appspot.com/).

Is that not the behaviour you’re seeing?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

I am seeing similar to this however, when you enter the card number scrolls to left and you see last 4 numbers and if you enter date those numbers are overwritten on top of the card numbers.

I notice on the stripe example link the card area takes almost 100% width, where as on our stripe gateway that is not the case, also the card box is indented by 20px which also takes up a bit of real estate, i have bodged some setting min width to 400px while it appears to work looks it looks ugley

Paul

p.s. I will try and send a screen shot when I have a chance.

Paul Newbery

Hi Paul,

Are you able to provide a link to the booking form? (Or email it to me?)

Stephen Harris
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.