Reinstalling iCal extension invalid license message

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums iCal Extension Reinstalling iCal extension invalid license message

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I deactivated the event organiser plugin and the iCal extension because i was getting a memory allocation error that went away when deactivated on debug of my all plugins.
    I have upped the memory in my php file and reactivated the plugin and extension. Now no error. Good thing but a message saying my iCal extension license is invalid. bad thing. Can you advise.
    Thank you

A Daley

Hi,

The key had been registered to a .net domain name, but appears to be in use on a .com domain. I’ve cleared the key for you, so if you’ve changed your website’s domain it should now register use of the key and appear as a valid.

Stephen Harris

Gotcha the .net site was the staging site. Thanks for the reset.

A Daley

Having a problem with my license key again. I had to deactivate the plugin for some debugging. Now I get invalid license.

A Daley

Having a problem with my license key again. I had to deactivate the plugin for some debugging and reinstalled with the latest update. Now I get invalid license.

A Daley

Looks like the site re-registered with a www. prefix. I’ve cleared the key so it should be valid, but there’ll be an update to this site shortly to ensure that this is fixed.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.