Recurring events with edit, not showing up

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums iCal Extension Recurring events with edit, not showing up

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When having a recurring event in Google Calendar and you edit one of the individual events, the change is not reflected in the Event Organiser Calendar.

Søren Clausen

What changes have you made?

Please note that changes in the title / description of individual occurrences are not supported by Event Organiser, and so will not be effected. If the change is the date/time of the event, then this should be reflected.

Stephen Harris

Both title and time and date have been changed in my case, and none of those changes happens in the plugin.

In Google Calendar:

enter image description here

In the plugin:

enter image description here

Søren Clausen

Hi Søren,

Do you have a link to the iCal feed?

Stephen Harris
    Søren Clausen

Thanks Søren, I’ve just followed up with this via e-mail.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.