Problems with info on email notifications

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Frontend Submissions Problems with info on email notifications

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I recently bought and installed Event orgainser FES and i’m having problems getting info from the form submission to appear on the notification emails.

I added fields to the ‘demo’ form that appears when you first use the plugin but when i test submitting an event the only info that shows up on the email notifications (for both admin and user) is the Event title, start/end time and date and user name…but obviously i need all fields to display on the notification. How can i do this?

many thanks
    Kevin

Kevin Dosdale

Hi Kevin,

For custom fields you have to assign it a meta key. You can then use the e-mail placeholders in the notification settings of the form customiser to set the email message sent to the submitter (including event meta).

A list of placeholders can be found at this page: http://docs.wp-event-organiser.com/event-submissions/form-settings/

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.