Problem with Ajax-call for full calendar

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Problem with Ajax-call for full calendar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a problem with the ajax-call when I use the fullcalendar shortcode. When I am logged in, the events show up correctly, but when I am not logged in, the ajax call does not return the events (302), so the loading button loads forever. The link to the site is

http://roots.tggaa.domainfactory-kunde.de/termine/schuljahreskalender/

I would appreciate your help. If you can help me fix the problem, we will also consider making a donation.

Thanks.
    Johannes

Johannes

Hi Johannes,

Have you tried disabling temporarily all other plug-ins & switching to TwentyEleven/Twelve theme? I’ve not seen this problem before, and it could be a plug-in conflict. 302 is a “temporary redirect” – do you have a plug-in installed that might be doing that?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,
    thanks for pointing me into the right direction. The problem was with the theme. We have users that should not have any dashboard access but are used to restrict access to certain parts of the frontend, so we have a hook there to prevent this. This hook also denied access to the admin-ajax.php script, which I changed now with an additional condition on DOING_AJAX. However, thanks for responding so fast.
    Johannes

Johannes

Glad you got to the bottom of it!

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.