prev and next button missing on full calendar

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug prev and next button missing on full calendar

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alicia St Rose 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m using this shortcode to just test the calendar:

[eo_fullcalendar headerLeft='prev,next today' headerCenter='title' headerRight='month,agendaWeek']

I don’t see the next and previous buttons? Not sure why. I see the spans where they should be in the html.

http://sandbox.intrepidrealist.com/selva-armonia/schedule/
    Thanks!

Alicia St Rose

Hi Alicia

Have you turned of the plug-in’s styling form the settings? It doesn’t appear as though the plug-in’s styles are loading. If that’s intentional, than that’s fine, but it does mean that the calendar looses the background image that usually uses. With EO 2.3.1 you can do the following: [eo_fullcalendar theme="false"], which will use a text indicator (that is, not an icon/background image) which may work better. You can further style that with your theme’s style.css.

Otherwise in your theme’s style.css can provide a left and right arrow images yourself

.fc-button-prev .ui-icon {
         background: url( [image url ] );
         width: 15px;
         height: 15px;
         display: inline-block;
    }

.fc-button-prev .ui-icon {
    }

Let me know if you have any questions or hit any problems on this.

Stephen Harris

That was it! I had CSS disabled so I can control the styles.

Thanks!

Alicia St Rose
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.